Straightens the air flow on both sides of the front while giving the front mask a
Ground Clearance: Approx. 41mm lowered
Aerodynamics Mirror Cover
Passively improves aerodynamic performance and handling stability.
Ground Clearance: Approx. 43mm lowered
Sports Muffler & Rear Diffuser
Rear diffuser for stable down force and high straight-running stability along with the muffler
with tuned sound.The exclusive and sporty design contributes to the impressiveness of the rear view.
*The sports muffler and diffuser must be mounted together.
Material: Rear diffuser/Resin(PPE)
Sports muffler/Stainless steel
Size(Sports Muffler):Tale end/φ76mm
Ground Clearance:Approx. 35mm lowered。
Rear Spoiler "Carbon"
Contributes to the driving stability of the car by straightening the air flow over the trunk lid.
19inch Forged Alloy Wheel
The high-rigidity wheel shows excellent road holding and reduces the unsprung weight, thus enhancing the riding comfort of the vehicle.
Material : Forged Aluminum (1 piece)
Color : Oak Gray Metallic
Size : (Front) 19 inch x 8.5J Inset 45mm
(Rear ) 19 inch x 9J Inset 52mm
Weight : (Front) 11.7kg (Rear) 11.9kg
* Product does not include wheel center cap and TPMS valve.
For installation, a genuine wheel cap (recommended for "F SPORT") and TPMS valve are required separately.It is possible to use a standard installation TPMS valve, and in the case of "F SPORT", a standard installation wheel center cap can also be used.
* Recommended tire size : (Front) 245/40R19 (Rear) 265/35R19
Member Brace Material: steel
Comfortable ride with stable road holding performance can be achieved by reinforcing the body floor area from front to back. This product enables the suspension to directly absorb any input from the ground.
Effectively absorbs deformations, noise and vibrations during driving, significantly improving the driving feel as well as driving stability and comfort.
* For the best effects, it is recommended to install the Member Brace, and forged alloy wheel together.
* Performance Damper® is registered trademarks of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
(○：Applicable、△It depends on condition、-：No)
|Front Spoiler ※1||Painted||MS341-24004-※7||○||○||○||1|
|Front Canard ※1||MS345-24001||○||○||○||1|
|Aerodynamics Mirror Cover ※1||MS329-00001||○||○||○||1|
|Side Skirts ※1||Painted||MS344-24004-※7||○||○||○||1|
|Rear Diffuser ※1 ※2||Painted||MS343-24004-※7||○||○||○||1|
|Sports Muffler ※2||For Hybrid||MS153-24002||○||-||-||1|
|Rear Spoiler "Carbon" ※1||Clear paint finish||MS342-24001||○||○||○||1|
|Non painted (Primer treatment) ※3||MS342-24002||1|
|19 inch Forged Alloy Wheel ※4 ※5 ※6||Front||MS213-00096||○||○||○||2|
|Security lock nut set||MS212-00007||○||○||○||1|
|Performance Damper® ※1||For Hybrid||MS303-24001||○||-||-||1|
【Handling Caution 】
- Please do not conduct any modification to the product or it may cause a serious accident or damage.
- Please be noted that Garage Jack may not be able to use at specific position after installation.
- After installing the Aero Parts, the road clearance will narrow and may interfere with curb bump or slope on public road. Also the Aero Parts may damage if driven during snow season (snowplow) or used under frozen weather.
- Color of the installation parts may not completely match with the color of standard vehicle.
- After installing the Sports Muffler, the road clearance will narrow and may interfere with curb bump or slope on public road. Also the volume or performance may change. Due to the nature of the material, color of Sports Muffler may change by heat or the surface may become rusty.
- Installation of Alloy Wheel may increase the driving sound or lower the draining level during rain and grip during snowing condition. Also driving comfortability or steering stability may differ from standard vehicle.
- Please be noted that tire chain may not be applicable.
- Tire may interfere or protrude if tire other than recommendation are installed.
- Wheel Nut Adapter (included in product) will be necessary if a tire is punctured. Please make sure to carry on-board. (Without security)
- Matt paint are applied to the matt painted wheel. Due to the delicacy of the paint, do not conduct water jet wash or high pressure cleaning to the wheel. Also do not use car shampoo with compound, iron powder remover or wheel cleaner when washing. Using hard sponge or abrasive compounds may cause damage to the surface. Restoration of surface damage or damage caused by scrubbing can not be done.
- For cleaning matt finished colored wheel, use soft cloth or sponge with detergent or car shampoo with lots of water. Lightly wipe off the moisture using chamois leather or cloth after cleansing.